🧵 Embark on a Creative Sewing Journey with Us! 🧵
Get ready for a delightful sewing adventure that blends tradition with a modern twist! Join our FUN and engaging sewing class, where we’re all about building skills in a lively, creative environment
Students will learn how to use the sewing machine, cut patterns, cut fabric, basic hand sew, as well as other sewing related activities used to design and construct sewing based projects. Projects will include things like stuffed animals, toys, purses, fashion accessories and more. We offer a small class size. We work with your child’s pace and learning style. We encourage creativity in our class, which means the kids are welcome to create their own projects. We give them the guidance and instructions they need to accomplish a project. We have a set of projects that we give the kids and they are planned based on skills they need to learn. New skills will be added with every new projects.
🛠️ Equipment and Materials:
- Machines are provided, or bring your own for added fun!
- Note: If bringing your own machine, be ready to set up and clean up.
- All tools are ready for you
- Bring your fabric for larger projects, especially if you’re into sewing clothing.
📅 Class Details:
New Registrations: Must sign up for our Learn to Sew class for a full introduction or have basic understanding on how to use a sewing machine.
- New Students: Can begin classes at any time during the school year. Classes are self-paced, and starting mid-year won’t cause them to miss any lessons.Fee Structure:
- New Registration Fee: $160 (non-refundable) – this is the total for your first month of $80 and your $80 deposit/last month.
- Monthly Tuition Fee: $80, due on the first of the month. Your next payment will be due the following month of your start date.
- Prepaid final month fee rolls over to the next school year for continuing students.
If payment isn’t received by the 5th of the month, we will consider this as your last month. Your spot will be open for new student for the following month.
👧 Age Recommendations: Recommended for ages 8 and up. Kids aged 7 and 6 can join but must be able to follow instructions and show interest in learning to sew. Classes are mixed-age (8-16 years old), with each child working on individual projects at their pace.
Join us for a sewing adventure where creativity knows no bounds! 🌟
📆 Schedule Options: Choose your preferred schedule. A minimum of 2 students for a class to continue and maximum of 7.
- Thursday: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM (NEW SCHEDULE starts January 11th)
- Friday 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – starts January
- Friday: 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM (2 seats open)
- Friday: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM (1 spot )
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM (2 spot open)
Update: We are moving to the suite at the end of our building. January classes will take place at our new studio!
New students can begin classes at any time during the school year. Classes are self-paced and they will not miss any lessons by starting mid-year.
📌 Additional Info:
- Mid-Year Start: New students begin the following month. We’ll send you a reminder!
- Session Duration: From August 11 or 12 to May 17 or 18, with breaks during holidays and school breaks.
- Flexibility: Start and stop anytime. No need to commit to the whole year.
- Refunds and Withdrawals: All sales are final. Withdrawals with 30-day paid notice.
- Payment Options: Choose Monthly (manual), Recurring Monthly Charge (automatic), or Annual (with a 5% discount).
- Make up classes – You are responsible for keeping track if your child needs to make up class. They can make up this class during the “school year calendar”. They must make up all classes within this school year calendar. Schedule your make up classes prior to showing up.
All sales are final. No refunds. Please read our FAQ.
To reserve your child’s spot in the class, full payment is required. Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
All enrolled students are expected to attend weekly classes until the end of the school year (May 2024). However, you can withdraw your child at any time with a 30-day paid notice.
Thursday, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Friday, 2:15 – 3:15 PM, Friday, 3:30PM – 4:30PM, Saturday, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Saturday 11:10 AM – 12:10 PM, Friday 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.